Sorry you guys for interrupting for a moment from your joyous new year celebration.
I was so shocked when our company relay a text message just recently, informing that our fellow engineer lost his house because of a fire incident.
This is a very special post of mine because the affected was my direct office mate. I hope you guys will understand.
My Company’s Text Message:
Michael Huyo’s family was evacuated since December 31, 2014, since his house was included in the fire incident in labangon. Mike’s family immediate needs clothes for his 14, 10, 9, 5 and 1 year old children. All of his children were girls. They also need banig(sleeping mat), rice and canned goods. You may give in cash or in kind.
Local News Link :
I’ve helped a lot of people during calamities but, this one hit my heart so bad. I knew this friend of mind had a very rough financial situation and, here comes the nightmare of his life.
I can not imagine how his children sleep in the evacuation area. How difficult his life now. How his wife feeling now. I know he carry all the pressure now since he was the provider of his family.
My heart really melted at the moment and perhaps I could not sleep thinking of his situation.
My wife is now packing some clothes, foods and some cash for them. We will be heading tomorrow morning to their evacuation center.
A prayer and words of encouragement will help him face the challenges in his life.
Fel & Joan