Welcome to the Couple’s Chronicle blog.
Thank you for visiting my blog I really appreciated it.
Couple’s Chronicle was born as a wake up call for my passion. A passion to write. I will be tackling personal insights, inspirational and motivational thought, writing, blogging, climate, travels, history, technology, politics, news, movies, anything as long as my mind can bear.
I don’t have a specific topic to focus on because my mind is so restless and it won’t stop from exploding ideas every now and then.
My name is Loryfell Amejan . a.k.a. “Fel”, an energetic Mechanical Engineer of a huge company here in the Philippines. An aspiring writer but I already declare myself as a “Writer”. I hope no one will oppose to that.
I am married and a father of two beautiful children. They are my inspirations and they bring energy to my passion.
We are living in the Queen City of the south, Cebu, Philippines.
I think that’s for now and please enjoy your stay.
You may start reading some of my posts below.
- What Is Good About Writing?
- There Is Always Light After Dark ( Typhoon “Hagupit” Ruby )
- Super Typhoon “Hagupit” Is Stronger Than Typhoon “Haiyan”, Visayas, Philippines Is Going To Face It’s Fierce This Sunday Morning
- The Cold War
- How Often Do You Use Your Heart And Mind In Your Decision Making?
- Typhoon Queenie Hit Our Town
- 5 Things You Should Know About Backyard Gardening
- I Am Worried About My Son..
- A True God’s Warrior
- My Memorable Taiwan Adventure (#004)
- Why I Love To Write?